[Asterisk-Users] (Analog Intercom) PagePal by ATT -- was hooked to a Merlin

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Thu Nov 18 17:52:21 MST 2004

I'm replacing a Merlin for a client and they have a PagePal Intercom
that I would like to reuse.
Here is what I know about it:

It has a screw-down wires that goto rj-11 (This was told to me over the
phone) that went into one of the Merlin ports.

I tried bring it up with fxo_ks and fxo_ls (assuming it was analog and
autoanswered) but no luck.

I would be happy to replace if anyone knows of an analog phone to page
system, but of course I would like to reuse what is there.

Thanks for any advice or pointers,

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net