[Asterisk-Users] DS3 PCI in asterisk

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Thu Nov 18 14:06:00 MST 2004

> TC wrote:
>>> I was told that there is $2500 PCI DS3 card available,
>> It must be  a channelized tdm voice ds3
>
> And not just channelized, but channelized down to DS-0. All
> channelized cards I've seen only support DS-1 channels.

The MAXIM-921 DS from SBS supports DS3 -> DS0 channelized.  It is a PMC
for CompactPCI it comes with Drivers for Linux, how hard would it be to
add libpri and asterisk support?

I might be able to swing a CompactPCI chassis with CPU and a DS-3 card
early next year.   Is anyone working on Asterisk on PICMG or cPCI
platforms?

-Matt