[Asterisk-Users] More than 20 FXS

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Thu Nov 18 12:31:05 MST 2004

http://www.carrieraccess.com/dbfiles/marketing/card_specsheets_pdf/adit_quad_e1_service_card_spec_sheet.pdf

That is the quad E1 card that goes into an ADIT 600. The ADIT 600 is a
channel bank; it is what converts the voice channels on the E1 to FXS
ports via 25-pair connectors on the back of the unit. Each ADIT 600 can
support 48 FXO/FXS ports, via the 25-pair connectors on the back. From
there you obtain either 66- or 110-style punchdown blocks, prewired with
25-pair tails terminated in the Amphenol (Centronics) connector (also
can be found on eBay or at your local electric supply house), and
terminate your voice lines from around the office to those punchdown
blocks.

Greg