[Asterisk-Users] X100p and 6 second delay

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Nov 18 10:06:51 MST 2004

> Giovanni Powell wrote:
> > Or can i set the Interval of ingorepat
>
> ignorepat is processed without any delay.

Someone mentioned this, but not sure the original poster caught
the intended meaning.

Whatever you're using for initiating the call, check "its" dialplan
to ensure an entry exists that supports the _9., (or whatever) that
you're trying to execute. Example, my Cisco 7960 has an entry in it
that says after I've entered four digits starting with a 3 (as in
3xxx), the dial it right away. If I don't have a matching entry,
then wait for about six seconds to send the command to asterisk.

If you already caught that, then disregard the above.

Rich