[Asterisk-Users] TE410P - How many can I have?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Nov 18 09:46:02 MST 2004

I have a Dell Poweredge 6450, 4 proc Xenon with 1Gb ram and the following
PCI abilities:

Bus type . . . . .. . three peer PCI buses: two 64-bit buses and one 32-bit
bus
Expansion slots .. seven hot-pluggable PCI slots
                                 two 64-bit/66 MHz,
                                 four 64-bit/33 MHz,
                                 one 32-bit/33 MHz

I know nothing about all these wierd PCI formats. If some PCI guru could
answer this one question:

Using the above info, how many TE410P cards can I install into this machine?

Thanks,
Matthew