[Asterisk-Users] app_icd compile problem

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Thu Nov 18 09:24:21 MST 2004

On Thursday 18 November 2004 07:49 am, Sergio Serrano wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I try to compile app_icd to test it but I can't compile it. I have
> installed asterisk 1.0.2 and I download ICD and put files into
> /usr/src/asterisk/apps/icd directory. I think that make.conf in icd
> directory is ok but when I try to compile icd I obtain next error:
>
>  ===> Compile: /usr/src/asterisk/apps/icd/app_icd.c (app_icd.o)
> app_icd.c:66:

Hi,

Please don't start a new thread in someone elses thread.

I know you changed the subject line, but that does not remove the old thread,
as that information is stored in the header of the email.

The correct way to save keystrokes is not to change the subject but to right
click on the list name and selecting New.

Thanks,
--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin