[Asterisk-Users] Can some bady help me ???

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Thu Nov 18 07:14:45 MST 2004

When you say "command not found", is your system not finding "make" or is
make running and complaining that it can't find a "Makefile" ?

If the former, you may not have make (usually nmake) installed, or it is not
in your path.  If the latter, you're probably in the wrong directory.  Make
looks for "Makefile" in the current working directory.