[Asterisk-Users] Voice in Asterisk with BRI ISDN Any proper working configurations yet?

Christiaan Brink boeta at molo.co.za
Thu Nov 18 06:40:00 MST 2004

Hi all

If been working a while now trying to interface Asterisks with BRI ISDN.
I've tried various drivers without any success.  I'm running a HFC passive
ISDN board in 2.6.5 kernel.

Is there anybody out there who have successfully interface voice with
Asterisk using BRI ISDN from their public operator?

If so, can you please supply me with details regarding the type of card
used, manufacturer, etc.

Also can you please provide me with details regarding the drivers used and
so forth.

Kind Regards,

Christiaan Brink