[Asterisk-Users] configure channels

Ciprian Zetea ciprianzetea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:01:43 MST 2004

Hi ,
Anyone can help me to configure zapata.conf for a TDM04b  ?? I can
place outgoing calls (with calls files) from Zap/1 but the problem is that
from Zap/ 3 is not possible. Is there a place to add more information
to configure channels ? Also, the channels configuration is static, I
mean if I define a context for a channel in zapata.conf this will be
used without the possibility to change when asterisk is running ?

My [channels] section from zapata.conf is:

[channels]

context=default;
switchtype=national;
rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no

callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0

group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no

signalling=fxs_ks
echotraining=400 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call,
number is in milliseconds
callerid=asreceived
channel=>3,1

context=incoming_Zap2