[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970G VOIP phones

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Wed Nov 17 15:16:55 MST 2004

*puts on flame suit*

(bah ignore the other prematurely-sent reply)

Seriously, though. It's not a scam, it's their business model (which is
shared by many many  companies). The software license is separate from
the hardware. Always has been. You probably should have known that
before buying the phone, and a little extra research on this list and
the Wiki would have told you that.

Just pay the $7 or $10 for the firmware license already, sheesh.

Greg