[Asterisk-Users] Re: Software SIP Phones

Peter Osborne pete at bookware3000.ca
Wed Nov 17 10:43:51 MST 2004

Well...I now have X-Lite running under Wine and it works pretty well (thanks
Diego) but there is still some background hum. I'm using a headset but it
seems to make no difference. The sound quality is now tolerable as I would
only be using this for placing remote calls as well as testing Asterisk.

Pete