[Asterisk-Users] Software SIP Phones

Ashling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Wed Nov 17 10:28:10 MST 2004

Hi,

I am also interested in what softphones other asterisk people are
using. I am using xlite but that doesnt seem to have any voicemail
capabilities (correct me if im wrong). You have to purchase xpro for
that. Does anyone have any suggestions?.

Apologies to the person who first sent this mail-I don't mean to be
rude and butt in on your thread.

Aisling.