[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P callwaiting, threewaycalling and cancallforward problem

PHP Mechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Wed Nov 17 09:38:14 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a TDM400P with one FXO and an FXS. My Australian telco has enabled
call waiting and three way calling.

When I'm using my telephone connected to the FXO I can see/hear on my
handset that call waiting is enabled, however when I attempt to send a hook
flash or use the combination "*0" I don't get a dialtone and the feature
doesn't work. The same goes for three way calling and cancallforward.

I hope someone can explain to me what may be going on as it's been something
I haven't been able to solve. My zapata conf is below.

zapata.conf
[channels]
busydetect=yes ; to test when a line is hung-up
busycount=6 ; to prevent suprious hangups
echotraining=800
echocancel=yes
immediate=no
usecallerid=yes