[Asterisk-Users] Max retries exceeded to host ...

Fernando Pieri fpieri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:09:10 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using firefly to connect from a NATed network to a NATed asterisk
server, the lag between them is about 260-300 ms.

The problem is that the calls regularly hangup after a message like that :

chan_iax2.c:1139 attempt_transmit: Max retries exceeded to host
x.x.x.x on IAX2[silvana at silvana]/3 (type = 6, subclass = 11, ts=70010,
seqno=15)

What could be the reason of the hangup ?
I've searched in google and in the wiki but nothing seems appropiate.

If needed I can post more information on the configurations

Excuse my english, its not my language.

Regards,
Fernando