[Asterisk-Users] MYSQL Dialplan Question

Shaun Tierney stierney at prairiestream.com
Wed Nov 17 07:55:46 MST 2004

I have already verified the permissions on the database.  I had granted all
permissions on this database to the username I am using in the dialplan.  I
used the statement GRANT ALL ON asteriskdb.* TO admin at localhost IDENTIFIED
BY 'abc123';. I have logged into the MySQL console and was able to run the
UPDATE query from there using the same username and password I am trying to
use from the dialplan, so it seems to be specifically a problem with the
MYSQL addon application not being able to write or something.  Could it be
that the MYSQL application is set up for read only?  Did I miss a compile
option or something?

Thanks,

Shaun