[Asterisk-Users] Port for Asterisk

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Nov 17 07:45:38 MST 2004

Use google.

Try searching in Google: IAX Port.  I'm pretty assured the first result
will tell you.  The first result here is "[Asterisk-Users] IAX port
numbers?"

Then after that search is complete, type SIP port.
The first result here is titled: "Default SIP port number."

I'm not trying to sound cruel, and never typically respond with Google
it first type responses, but come on.  Messages like these dilute the
value of the Mailing list and draw attention away from valuable queries
that have not been answered before and have some merit.

- Brent

IAX uses 5036 and IAX2 uses 4569, SIP 5060.