[Asterisk-Users] Russian Asterisk community

Maxim Litnitsky litnimax at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:12:17 MST 2004

Good time of day to all russıan speaking world! :)

I would like to announce that we started a non-commercial project the
goal of which is promoting Asterisk on ex-USSR space and supporting
asterisk based solutions. We are also starting development projects.
If you speak russian and deal with Asterisk, please visit our portal
at url:

http://www.asterisk-support.ru
http://www.asterisk.org.ru

We have just started  mailing lists. You can visit its arhives :) at
http://lists.asterisk-support.ru or you can immediatly subscribe to
the following lists

 asterisk-users at asterisk-support.ru
 asterisk-dev at asterisk-support.ru
 asterisk-biz at asterisk-support.ru

by sending an empty message with subject "subscribe".

We discuss development questions on IRC channel #asteriskru on
irc.freenode.net and everyone is welcome to take part in discussions.

Our portal uses powerful open source tools  (Zope WEB application
server (www.zope.org), PYTHON language (python.ru)) and  concepts
(Wiki, RSS, Blogging, Strctured Text STX and more).

We want to build a true asterisk community and everyone is welcome!

Астерискеры всех стран, объединяйтесь!!! :)