[Asterisk-Users] Standard messages instead of MOH during dial

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Tue Nov 16 23:43:16 MST 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Matt Riddell wrote:

> Régis MARTIN wrote:

> > When I first read the answer, I look at it like another quick answer with no
> > understanding of my problem.
>
> Aha!  But you didn't notice that it was Brian West (bkw) who gave you
> the answer!
>
> He is one of few able to give quick answers which are right! (he is the
> guy who says NEXT!!!)

Unfortunatly sometimes his answers are quick and wrong. :-(

I have seen him give out andsers which were quite definitive and also
not correct. Bugs being closed with a snipe remark which were actual bugs
and fixed after being reopened.

I guess you just have to know that Brian is a bit trigger happy sometimes.
It has it's ups and downs. Things get fixed quickly, but sometimes his
instinct is wrong.

Peter