[Asterisk-Users] Using a Aastra/Nortel 390 Phone with Asterisk

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Tue Nov 16 22:51:24 MST 2004

Derek & Co.,  I hope this helps, this is the script I put into slot 2.
Thank you for your help and patience. --Rob

;
; Begin with the preamble requirements
;
DESCRIPTION "Asterisk PBX"	; Name of vendor
VERSION 0x00			; Version of stuff
;SECURITY "_AST"		; Security code
SECURITY 0X78921D49  		; Security code
FDN 0x85EFD9DA 			; Descriptor number

;
; Asterisk default ADSI script
;
;
; Flags
;
FLAG "nocallwaiting"

;
; Predefined strings
;
DISPLAY "titles" IS "** Asterisk PBX **"
DISPLAY "talkingto" IS "Call active." JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "callname" IS "$Call1p" JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "callnum" IS "$Call1s" JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "incoming" IS "Incoming call!" JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "ringing" IS "Calling... " JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "callended" IS "Call ended." JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "missedcall" IS "Missed call." JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "busy" IS "Busy." JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "reorder" IS "Reorder." JUSTIFY LEFT
DISPLAY "cwdisabled" IS "Callwait disabled"
DISPLAY "empty" IS "asdf"

;
; Begin soft key definitions
;
KEY "callfwd" IS "CallFwd" OR "Call Forward"
	OFFHOOK
	VOICEMODE
	WAITDIALTONE
	SENDDTMF "*60"
	GOTO "offHook"
ENDKEY

KEY "vmail_OH" IS "VMail" OR "Voicemail"
	OFFHOOK
	VOICEMODE
	WAITDIALTONE
	SENDDTMF "6500"
ENDKEY

KEY "vmail" IS "VMail" OR "Voicemail"
	SENDDTMF "6500"
ENDKEY

KEY "backspace" IS "BackSpc" OR "Backspace"
	BACKSPACE
ENDKEY

KEY "cwdisable" IS "CWDsble" OR "Disable Call Wait"
	SENDDTMF "*70"
	SETFLAG "nocallwaiting"
	SHOWDISPLAY "cwdisabled" AT 4
	TIMERCLEAR
	TIMERSTART 1
ENDKEY

KEY "cidblock" IS "CIDBlk" OR "Block Callerid"
	SENDDTMF "*67"
	SETFLAG "nocallwaiting"
ENDKEY

;
; Begin main subroutine
;

SUB "main" IS
	IFEVENT NEARANSWER THEN
		CLEAR
		SHOWDISPLAY "titles" AT 1 NOUPDATE
		SHOWDISPLAY "talkingto" AT 2 NOUPDATE
		SHOWDISPLAY "callname" AT 3
		SHOWDISPLAY "callnum" AT 4
		GOTO "stableCall"
	ENDIF
	IFEVENT OFFHOOK THEN
		CLEAR
		CLEARFLAG "nocallwaiting"
		CLEARDISPLAY
		SHOWDISPLAY "titles" AT 1
		SHOWKEYS "vmail"
		SHOWKEYS "cidblock"
		SHOWKEYS "cwdisable" UNLESS "nocallwaiting"
		GOTO "offHook"
	ENDIF
	IFEVENT IDLE THEN
		CLEAR