[Asterisk-Users] MYSQL Dialplan Question

Shaun Tierney stierney at prairiestream.com
Tue Nov 16 15:46:48 MST 2004

Thanks for the help.  Downloading and installing asterisk-addons fixed my
problem with the MYSQL application error.  Now I am having another
difficulty though.  I am unable to update fields in the database.  I even
hardcoded the query rather than using Asterisk dialplan variables just to
see if that was the problem.  I am able to update fields using the MySQL
console logging in with the same username and password I use in the
dialplan.  Reading data seems to work great from the dialplan, just can't
write to the database.  I'm using the following syntax.

MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} "Update table set field=fieldvalue where
where_expression")

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Shaun