[Asterisk-Users] Question about remote POTS lines

Tim Thompson tthompson at sustain.net
Tue Nov 16 14:58:55 MST 2004

You might look at installing FXS adapters at the remote sites which would
take a call from the C.O. and then pass it to the Asterisk system at the
Main site.  Then you could either use the SIP phones or IAXy adapters at the
remote sites.

This would in essence terminate all the lines for all offices in the Main
office and then you can write the dial plan accordingly.

Tim.

  _____