[Asterisk-Users] $10 for G.729 ?

Nahuel Alejandro Ramos nahuelon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:10:30 MST 2004

Seshu,
  Yes, I have got my ASTCC working. I just only compiled the
astcc.tar.gz then I create my MySQL tables manualy, here are the SQL:

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'brands'
#
CREATE TABLE `brands` (
  `name` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `language` char(10) default NULL,
  `publishednum` char(40) default NULL,
  `did` char(40) default NULL,
  `markup` int(11) default NULL,
  `inc` int(11) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'cards'
#
CREATE TABLE `cards` (
  `number` char(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `language` char(10) default NULL,
  `facevalue` int(11) default NULL,
  `used` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `inc` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `markup` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `creation` timestamp(14) NOT NULL,
  `firstuse` timestamp(14) NOT NULL default '00000000000000',
  `expiration` timestamp(14) NOT NULL default '00000000000000',
  `inuse` int(11) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`number`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'cdrs'
#
CREATE TABLE `cdrs` (
  `cardnum` char(40) default NULL,
  `callerid` char(80) default NULL,
  `callednum` char(80) default NULL,
  `trunk` char(40) default NULL,
  `disposition` char(20) default NULL,
  `billseconds` int(11) default NULL,
  `billcost` int(11) default NULL
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'iaxfriends'
#
CREATE TABLE `iaxfriends` (
  `name` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `secret` char(40) default NULL,
  `context` char(40) default NULL,
  `ipaddr` char(20) default NULL,
  `port` int(6) default NULL,
  `regseconds` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'routes'
#
CREATE TABLE `routes` (
  `pattern` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `comment` char(80) default NULL,
  `trunks` char(80) default NULL,
  `connectcost` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `includedseconds` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `cost` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`pattern`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'sipfriends'
#
CREATE TABLE `sipfriends` (
  `name` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `username` char(40) default NULL,
  `secret` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `context` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `ipaddr` char(20) NOT NULL default '',
  `port` int(6) NOT NULL default '0',
  `regseconds` int(11) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

# Database: astcc
# Table: 'trunks'
#
CREATE TABLE `trunks` (
  `name` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `tech` char(10) default NULL,
  `path` char(40) NOT NULL default '',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`name`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

   Then I configure my ASTCC through the perl web script to ASTCC
looks my MySQL DB and after that I put the extensions samples:

; use 77 as access number to enter the calling card system
exten => 77,1,Authenticate(1234)
exten => 77,2,Answer
exten => 77,3,DeadAGI(astcc.agi)
exten => 77,4,Hangup

   To probe it, I dial 77 on my Cisco ATA or Xlite and an operator
start talking me and ask me to put the card number.
   I add anothe extension to extension.conf:

exten => _77.,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN:2},3)
exten => _77.,2,Hangup

  So when I dial 7712345, I am using CALLERIDNUM card number and
automaticaly dial 12345.
  I hope you make it work.

           Nahuel Ramos.