[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk CLI access permissions?

FuturaHost.Com Lists lists at futurahost.org
Tue Nov 16 09:34:08 MST 2004

El mar, 16-11-2004 a las 17:28, Chris TenHarmsel escribió:
> If asterisk is running as the asterisk user, how can I control who can
> run "asterisk -rx" to issue a command to it?  Right now it seems as if
> only root and the asterisk user can do it, but I want to allow
> additional accounts to do this as well.

	May be mistaken, but maybe you can work with group permisions? Like
adding those users to the group Asterisk runs on?

	Otherwise, sudo would do, you can set permissions with sudoers file,
you can set specific 'per user' command permissions.

> Thanks,
> Chris
Pablo Povarchik

Quality Colocation and Dedicated Servers services
Colocation facilities include Fremont California,
London UK and Trento Italy

+------- FuturaHost.Com - Industrial & Business Class ISP --------+