[Asterisk-Users] TDM31B has no interrupts?

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Tue Nov 16 08:47:05 MST 2004

>> o  I've tried this card in all three PCI slots but no luck
>>
>> o  I've tried two other TDM31Bs in a similar manner with no luck
>>
>> o  I've tried the same with a TDM22B and get similar behaviour
>>
>> Could all my PCI slots be dead or is it likely that all 3 TDM31B
>> cards are
>> dead + the TDM22B?  Any clues are highly appreciate.
>
> Not enough info in the above to hint at the problem. What linux distro,
> what does your /etc/zaptel look like, zapata.conf, what steps did
> you take to start the drivers (eg, modprobe, ztcfg), etc.
>
> Since we're forced to guess at that stuff, here's a list of things
> that might have an impact.
> - ensure the definitions in /etc/zaptel.conf are reasonable
> - run ztcfg -vvv from the command line. Any errors?
> - run 'modprobe wctdm', any errors?
> - what does dmesg, lspci, and lsmod output say?
> - what does zttool show?

Also, just to ask the obvious, did you plug in the power connector from
the motherboard?  I understand that the fxo cards don't require this as
they receive current from the phone line, but that the fxs ports do
require this, otherwise the phones or devices plugged into them will
not get power.

Are you able to receive calls on the cards?  Is your motherboard
definitely PCI 2.2 compliant?