[Asterisk-Users] Standard messages instead of MOH during dial

Régis MARTIN tornad-asterisk at tornad.net
Tue Nov 16 08:03:15 MST 2004

>He posted the solution to your problem.  You did not try it.  What more
>can we say.
All my apologies.
I will try the patch, and close the thread with the result for me.
I didn't saw anything in the description of the patch that explains what you
explain. That's why I close so quickly this proposition.

>For future responses, please do not top post as it destroys the thread.
I top-post on each separate answer to make difference between each answer.
Sorry if it's not the usual way. I will take care in future.

Thanks for you support (if the patch works :o) ).
But I work by going directly to the good solution, it's not a funny way for
me to try again and again. I had lot of other pleasure thing to do that
trying wrong solution.
When I first read the answer, I look at it like another quick answer with no
understanding of my problem.

My * is used for the moment in production. I come back soon. ;o)

Regards,

Regis