[Asterisk-Users] freebsd & voicemail everything seems to work??

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Tue Nov 16 04:35:32 MST 2004

Hi,

 Trying to configure a voicemail system on FreeBSD 4.10 +  asterisk 0.9.0, I found the following problems:

 1. When I try to launch VoicemailMain from IAX Softphone (IAXComm), asterisk generates a Segmentation fault (core dumped) and obviosly all the system went down. It doesn't happen from SIP and It doesn't happen always, but I couldn't determine the source of the problem. When It is working and I restart asterisk, It crashes again.

 2. Trying to configure the system at least to work with email, I found that delete and emailtitle parameteres don't work! (emailbody does).

 Could anybody help me?

Thanks,
 Victor.