[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Michael Greb mikegrb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:40:32 MST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:22:55 -0500, Gregory Junker
<gregory.junker at dayark.com> wrote:
> If I want to address individual points in turn I happily trim and
> inline. To say that "top posting is unprofessional" is simply a
> meaningless blanket statement; in your opinion it may be, but I doubt
> it's your main criteria for assessing whether you want to do business
> with someone or not.
>
> Greg

It may not be Tracy's but it is certainly mine, I even have filters on
my work mail server that stick obvious top posted messages in the spam
folder.  No supplier gets a purchase if their people are not properly
trained in e-mail communication.  My employer spends quite a bit as
well, as recently as three months ago a contract was put up for rebid
simply for the supplier's sales people top-posting in their
correspondence.  Ended up costing a bit more but well worth it.

Michael Greb
- A big branch of the Federal Government