[Asterisk-Users] ADSI questions for a 390 ADSI Phone

Rob Emanuele rje at shoreis.com
Mon Nov 15 20:09:55 MST 2004

OK, so I've programmed the default adsi script into slots 1 and 2.
Comedian took up slot 3.

Comedian now works properly and doesn't ask me every time to re-download
the scripts.

Going off-hook shows me the correct menu.   That works right.

I still cannot get the default display to work.  When the phone is idle
all it ever tells me is the time until I run one of the Asterisk
services manually.

What gives?

Script 1:
DESCRIPTION "Asterisk PBX"	; Name of vendor
VERSION 0x00			; Version of stuff
;SECURITY "_AST"		; Security code
SECURITY 0X9BDBF7AC		; Security code
FDN 0x0000000F			; Descriptor number
etc.

Script 2:
DESCRIPTION "Asterisk PBX"	; Name of vendor
VERSION 0x00			; Version of stuff
;SECURITY "_AST"		; Security code
SECURITY 0X78921D49  		; Security code
FDN 0x85EFD9DA 			; Descriptor number