SPAM: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ADSI questions for a 390 ADSI Phone

Matt Gibson gibson at experthost.com
Mon Nov 15 17:22:00 MST 2004

Rob Emanuele wrote:

>So load asterisk into Slot 1 & 2 and put Commedian in slot 3?  Sounds easy
>enough.  Does that amke voicemail notification work too?

Where did you guys get the codes for slot 3? I have the FDN/SEC codes
for Slot 4, but have not been able to find the codes for 1,2,3.
I've talked with Sayson, and they seem to have 'forgotten' about me... I
bought my phone from Radioshack here in Canada.

Could you send me the codes you guys have working so I can test them
with my phone?

Currently I have:
SECURITY 0x01000006
FDN 0x01000006