[Asterisk-Users] Meetme and audio recording/playback

Kyle Hagan info at quadrasoftware.com
Mon Nov 15 15:24:18 MST 2004

I am wondering if its possible to play an audio file in a meet me room?
I am also recording the conversations (both sides) of the call. I dont
have to record during the audio play back.

Currently what we have to do is Call the person, start recording, talk
with them, stop recording,  transfer them to an extension setup to play
the audio file, start recording, ring back to the originating exten.

Which works but we want to be able to have all the calls take place in a
meet me room, be able to play the audio file without xferring them to
another exten. and record the calls.

Is there an eaiserway?

Thanks,
Kyle