[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail shorter then (ex) 2sec - don't accept

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Nov 15 14:48:32 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 16:06, Joseph wrote:
> [snip]
> > You are correct. I had it straight in my head but wrote the email wrong
> > :) The parameter I originally meant was "minmessage" which should set
> > the minimum length of the voicemail message in seconds. A quick source
> > code check confirms that any voicemail less than "minmessage" will get
> > deleted automatically.
> >
> > Sorry about the confusion.
> >
> > -Seth
>
> So I think this "minmessage" is available in ver. 1.0.1 and up.  As I
> have ver. 0.9 and it is not there.

According to the CVS log it was added on 03/18/2004.

<quote CVS log>
revision 1.21
date: 2004/03/18 22:49:06;  author: malcolmd;  state: Exp;  lines: +2 -0
Bug # 1247: Add patch to specify minimum vmail length and discard that
which does not meet the minimum
</quote CVS log>

Grep the source you have for "minmessage". If you find references to it
you should be fine.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington