[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice number always busy

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Nov 15 14:14:29 MST 2004

I does show registered.

Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.broadvoice.com:5060         XXXXXXX        1184 Registered

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 15:01, Jerry Geis wrote:
>/ I am still getting a Busy message when I call in to my broadvoice
/>/ number.
/>/ Is anyone else still getting that or found a fix to it?
/>/ I can call out all I want no problem.
/>/
/>/ This seemed to start happening after the patch was applied.
/
I've applied the patch on two separate * boxes (work and home) and both
incoming and outgoing have been working fine.

I'm using proxy.dca.broadvoice.com if that makes any difference to you.

Does "sip show registry" show asterisk as registered with Broadvoice?

-Seth

--
Seth Remington
SaberLogic, LLC