[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice number always busy

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Nov 15 13:47:25 MST 2004

> I am still getting a Busy message when I call in to my broadvoice number.
> Is anyone else still getting that or found a fix to it?
> I can call out all I want no problem.
>
> This seemed to start happening after the patch was applied.

BV has been working here since the patch was installed last Saturday.
No problems. My register and contexts basically match what was shown
in the patch (even before the patch was issued).

By the way, the patch isn't required on * systems that use registered
IP addresses (as opposed to those lurking behind a nat box).

In your case, you might want to do a sip debug while receiving a call
to see if there is any attempt being made, etc.