[Asterisk-Users] Transferring calls from a Zyxel P2000w

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Mon Nov 15 10:16:01 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 16:25, Chris TenHarmsel wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:06:16 -0600, Esteban Barrientos Abarca
> <pato at inalambrica.net> wrote:
> > Hello every body!
> > I'm having problems with a Zyxel P2000W phone, it looks i'm unable to transfer call from this phone.
> > The entry for the phone in sip.conf is this one:

[moved top post to bottom post]

> I don't believe the phone has the ability to transfer calls,  I
> remember looking for this and not finding anything.
>
> -Chris

Correct. The ZyXel can only handle one call at a time.

However:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002460
is a effort to fix that problem. Three party call transfers Asterisk managed.

Slán lait,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire
(contact info on --> http://www.marlow.dk/)