[Asterisk-Users] FXO setup

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Nov 15 09:10:16 MST 2004

> Re: X100P
> Asterisk does not hangup automatically after caller leave a voicemail message and
> hangup.!
> Asterisk does not hangup automatically after the caller hangup in the Auto attendant
> menu system!
> What variables should I change to have * automatically hangup if the caller
> hangup?
> Right now, I have a variable set to a maximum of 60 seconds to hangup.
> All comments are greatly appreciated.

Could be that you've not got the x100p configured correctly to detect
the hangup; can't tell from what you've posted (twice).

Assuming you actually get some sort of hangup notification from your
telco, I'd look in zapata.conf samples for various ways to address it.
Since we don't have a clue what country you're in, etc, no one is going
to be able to help you.

For voicemail, you might try "maxsilence=10".

Not a clue as to how to address your auto-attendant issue since you've
not provide us with any configuration data whatsoever.