[Asterisk-Users] Meetme2 - web interface not working

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Mon Nov 15 07:52:33 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 08:45, Jens Hansen wrote:
> I got the asterisk-part working, when i join a conference, i can see the
> entry created in my pgsql database using webmin.
> it looks like:
>
> -------
> Table meetme_user in database meetme
> user_id 	confno 	chan_name 	fd 	ztc_chan 	ztc_confno
> ztc_confmode 	flag
> 	6 	50 	Zap/2-1 	17 	2 	1023 	772 	0
> ---------
>
> but when enter conference room 50 in web interface (did setup defines.php of
> course) - i always get "No user in this conference room." - no error or
> whatsoe
>
> apache 2
> PHP Version 4.3.3
> register_globals = on
> Asterisk 1.0.2-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC2
>
> What can i try?

I would check the connection between your asterisk and the database.

I've got MeetMe2 running on the exact same version, just with mysql
instead of postgresql and saw the same thing in the beginning. In the
end MeetMe2 just never got a connect to the database due to a typo in
the configuration.

Check if MeetMe2 is sending queries at all to the SQL server.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire