[Asterisk-Users] AU FreeBSD PRI Hardware

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Mon Nov 15 07:46:41 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 07:46, Talbot Neil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is any PRI hardware that is Austel certified
> and works
> well with Asterisk under FreeBSD???
>
> If anyone has any information please let me know as I seem to be
> having problems
> finding any documentation in regards to this.

Isn't that the matter of finding a .au distributor/reseller, that did
the certification ?

As far as i've understood it, it works the way, that once somebody
imports a card, they get it certified and put their stikker on it.

This however doesn't mean, that you can import the same card in parallel
and use it, as it allready is certified.

Every company that imports telephony hardware has to certify it against
Austel and they probably will not allow their competitors to use their
certification.

(Correct me, if i'm wrong).

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen