[Asterisk-Users] WAV file volume in voicemail - anyone actually solve this?

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sun Nov 14 20:32:49 MST 2004

I have seen several posts asking about how to increase the WAV file volume for
voicemail recordings, but haven't really seen a definitive answer.  A while
back Mark Spencer mentioned a #define GAIN as a possible solution, but I haven't
seen if that has been made the official solution (and does anyone have a
suggested value - I see the default is 2).

Has this problem been solved or have an official workaround?

Thanks
Steve