[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Paul Fielding paul.fielding at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 14 17:39:11 MST 2004

Feel free to debate and argue, but to litter your response with personal
insults to me simply tells everyone that your response is worth even less
than my measely 2 cents.   If you want to make it personal, take it to email
rather than this forum so the others don't have to waste their time with
it...

Sorry everyone, this is the last public comment I'll make on the issue... :(

regards,

Paul