[Asterisk-Users] Snom 220 Problem

Marco Vescovi m.vescovi at iplug.it
Sun Nov 14 16:16:27 MST 2004

Hi all,
I'experiencing problems with my Snom 220 telephones. I bought 2 of them, and
as I receivedthe phones I started them up and I used the web interface to
configure them. Both telephones, after first boot, are network unreachable:
they don't answer to ping requests and they, obviously, don't work. After
talking with Snom support I tried to move then in a completely new network
environment and I had the same behaviour, so I askedto my reseller to
replace my telephones. I just received my two new devices, and I plugged the
firs one, configured it with web interface and, after first reboot the same
orrible behaviour !!! I can say that I am not configuring advanced options,
nothing more than language and SIP settings, but maybe I'm doing something
wrong. I can say that I own also Cisco 7940 and Budgetone phones, I got them
working in a couple of hours. Anyone experienced the same problem ?

Thanks

Marco Vescovi

---