[Asterisk-Users] isdn to sip gw

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Sun Nov 14 15:54:07 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 19:00, FuturaHost.Com Lists wrote:
> El dom, 14-11-2004 a las 19:30, alex chua escribió:
> > hi
> >
> > AS we have the sip running live may be you can
> > consider to visit http://www.yestalk.net
>
> 	Nice.
>
> 	Now, do you know how to forward my incoming calls to a SIP through an
> ISDN ISDNLink Asustek card?

If that is the internal card, i actually think it's HFC-S based card,
which is supported either by isdn4linux/chan_modem_i4l or bristuff (the
latter is preferred, because it gives you real zaptel devices and H***
of a lot better sound quality).

Check the logo on the chipset. It should be the towers of the Cologne
Domchurch the chip says "HFC-S" or alike.

Be aware though, that either of these solution only support European
DSS1 (or isdn4linux would also implement 1TR6).

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen