[Asterisk-Users] H323/*/IAX <-> Firewall <-> IAX/*/H323

Tim Courcy tcourcy at myin2net.com
Sun Nov 14 11:29:51 MST 2004

I use Polycom video conferencing systems through both Smoothwall and
Astaro Security linux with no problems or special settings what so ever.
They are both using the h323 NAT and connection tracker modules for IP
Tables.

If you have those in your firewall you should be all set.

As far as user Asterisk and IAX to bridge it. Asterisk wont pass Video
in its H323 only audio.

Tim