[Asterisk-Users] (newbie) no dialtone on a TDM400P card

Thomas Andrews tandrews at grok.co.za
Sun Nov 14 09:00:12 MST 2004

Hi Dave,

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 04:05:04PM +0100, Dave Cotton wrote:

> Firewire, either disable it from the BIOS or move your cards around,
> Digium cards do not like shared interrupts.

Yes firewire :) I couldn't disable it in the BIOS, so I took your advice
and swapped cards. Now it's not shared:

 22:    1043486   IO-APIC-level  wctdm

The interrupt count is still steadily increasing. (and asterisk isn't
running at the moment.)

> Yes, but from your earlier post you cast doubt on the sound card.
> Can't you use a softphone from another machine?

If there is something I can install on either linux or windows I'm happy
to try. What would you suggest as the easiest softpone to install ?

Thanks,
Thomas