[Asterisk-Users] (newbie) no dialtone on a TDM400P card

Thomas Andrews tandrews at grok.co.za
Sun Nov 14 07:52:06 MST 2004

Hi Dave,

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 03:38:27PM +0100, Dave Cotton wrote:

> Try cat /proc/interrupts a number of times, do the interrupts on wctdm
> show an increase?

They do! What also bothers me is that the interrupt is shared:
 16661397   IO-APIC-level  ohci1394, wctdm

I have no idea what ohci1394 is. I don't have any infra-red devices
connected, but I assume this (Intel) motherboard has support, hence this
driver ??

> Can you dial the extension from another? Watch out mine "rings on the
> rack" but nothing from the phone then if I try again it locks completely
> and requires a complete power reset.

Sorry to be so dumb, but how would I do that ? I only have one FXS
module. Or is it possible to simulate a call from the *CLI> console ?

Thanks,
Thomas