[Asterisk-Users] H323/*/IAX <-> Firewall <-> IAX/*/H323

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Sun Nov 14 06:21:26 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

I have two H323 Polycom video conference system with a Linux firewall
Iptables in the middle. I am not getting to make H323 working in this
setup and I was wondering to put two * servers as a "bridge" to "jump"
the firewall using IAX.
The idea basically is:

	h323 Polycom                 IPTABLES
  VideoConference Device <--> *(LAN)  <--->  *(WAN) <---->  H323 Polycom
                      chan_h323     chan_iax       chan_h323
                    or chan_oh323                 or chan_oh323

Question before spending some time with it... should it work ?

Thanks,

Isamar