[Asterisk-Users] Quick call group question...

Wilson Pickett wilson.pickett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:09:35 MST 2004

> It's kind of a pain how all the phones show missed calls if they're
> not the ones that picked it up though...but I guess that's a phone
> issue...I guess.

You make an interesting point in passing. At a residental or small
business with just a bunch of extensions, your girlfriend can call you
while your wife is away. With a pbx, the phones that are rung show all
calls. The solution is to configure asterisk to route the grilfriend's
call by callerID or by time of day to your particular phone and then