[Asterisk-Users] Cable for T1 connection: Crossover or straightthrough?

Franceen Thompson franceen at thompson.cc
Sat Nov 13 23:13:37 MST 2004

You've got a 50/50 shot.

Try the crossover.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps233/products_tech_note0
9186a00800a3f09.shtml#topic2

It would be more helpful for you to send your /etc/zaptel.conf file and
/etc/asterisk/Zapata.conf file.

You should have something like the following for your zaptel.conf file:

#zaptel.conf
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

also do an

%asterisk -r and send the info from the CLI that is show when you try to
dial something.  It's pretty intuitive output.

Tim.

the
> cabling is fine.  Orange (well it's trying to be yellow) means that
the
> other
> side can't see the T100P, but the T100P is seeing the other side.
>
> -A.
>
> ---

---