[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 Wizard for Asterisk

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sat Nov 13 14:42:37 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 01:48 -0800, Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy wrote:
> For your testing pleasure. Feedback welcome:
>
> http://voxilla.com/spa3kasterisk.php
>
> -- PhoneBoy

PhoneBoy! What is the point of testing it you don't even know how to
ship whatever you sell internationally and/or resolving the problem with
a customer if they need your help.

The last time we ordered from you the SPA-3000 was defective, we shipped
you the defective and you ship us back another one but you put the value
for shipping the same one like for sale; you did not indicate on the
shipping papers that it was "Repair/Return" shipment so we end up paying
over $50.00 for brokerage and taxes (and it suppose to be free); that is
almost 50% value what the unit is worth!

I called you several time left a message on your answering machine, I
faxed a message to fix it but you didn't bother to respond.  All it was
needed is to send a fax to UPS Re-Rate Department and mention that
shipment such and such was Repair and Return.

If you need my invoice or tracking number I can provide that to you as
well.
Unless you learn how to solve a problem in a business like manner, I can
not recommend any of the product you sell to anybody especially
international customers.

--
#Joseph