[Asterisk-Users] Newbie question

Julio Tejera jat at realityfirewall.net
Fri Nov 12 16:43:38 MST 2004

 Hello:

 First, I'm really new to asterisk and I'm testing it in order
to improve my first steps...

 Recently I installed * asterisk on a FreeBSD Box (5.2.1)
I got it working on my internal LAN (it works fine !).

I was trying to connect my * box through FWD using SIP
but it is not working an I'm very confused about *, in fact
I can't call from my * client (X-Lite) to a FWD number,
but bettwen my * sip authenticated clients yes...

Please somebody can help me or guide me to the right direction ?

Any kind of help will be appreciated and excuseme by my english :o(

Here is attached my config files