[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Fri Nov 12 16:10:06 MST 2004

I apologise.

It was not right for me to reject Joe's argument based on some irrelevant
fact about him.  And now that I anaylize my remarks, it could have been
misunderstood as a personal attack.

Obviously I had a definite error in my reasoning

Once again, Joe, please accept my apology.

Can we establish a "GPL Viloation" list somewhere so this can be
continuted there?
I'd really like to get back to reading about functional problems with
running the Asterisk software.

James

P.S. Brian,
Thanks for my refresher course in Logical Fallacies.